Inspiredbythis: Red & Coral Santa Barbara wedding

, , No Comments
Although I just posted about winter weddings and how absolutely gorgeous they can be (and I still stand by that statement) I don't think I'm fooling anyone by pretending I'm not totally in the mood for sunshine and summer. I think if I hadn't gone to Mexico a few weeks back, I would probably still be stuck in the doldrums of winter content with the fact that we are getting more snow this week and I'll just have to save my spring wardrobe for another month. 

So it should come as no surprise that I was so struck by this stunning Red & Coral Santa Barbara wedding posted by Inspiredbythis a few days ago. the hot, fiery colors, the bright desert decor and how fun the entire thing looks while maintaining a simple elegance that is so often over-looked by couples wanting to "go big or go home". Inspired by this? I surely am!








Check out all of the stunning pictures as well as vendor info here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment