Details: yellow, grey, white rustic baby shower

, , 1 comment
A little throwback for this fine sunny day as the temperatures climb above freezing and the snow begins to melt. I'm getting into baby shower mode as next month I'll be throwing a baby shower for my wonderful friend Kristi. I was talking to Janessa yesterday over some nutella hot chocolate and Bear snuggles about the fun rustic yellow, grey and white themed baby shower she threw for our neighbor Ashley and her triplets who are now adorable little balls of cuteness! I wanted to show off some of the adorable decor, yummy food and a couple small details that I think made this day so fun! 

Janessa did cute tissue paper pom pons, streamer window treatments and a beautiful tulle table skirt

I made a few yellow, grey and white banners to hang around the dessert table as well as the favor table.

love all of the pops of yellow! I made strawberry cream cheese, salted caramel chocolate and pumpkin spice cupcakes for the event from The Random Bakery.

another shot of the pretty food table that was surrounded by people moments after this picture, people including myself shoving food in my face.

Ashley chose to do bath & body works body wash favors in their Aromatherapy: Energy line. I actually still use this body wash from time to time when I need to wake up a little bit, it has an invigorating orange ginger scent. Each little bottle had a tag that read 
"from Ashleys shower to yours"

All of the neighbor girls, myself looking a little boyish and crazy, the beautiful glowing Ashley, Janessa in all of her party planning fabulousness and Allison our always flawless neighbor.

Looking back on the pictures has me in inspirational mode to continue all of the baby shower planning for Kristi's shower in April. Do you know anyone having a baby soon? Are you planning their shower, I would love to see pictures! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful arrangements!! Pumpkin spice cupcakes are most tempting among all. All of you ladies are looking fabulous. Well planning a party these days for my friend at event venue and was looking for theme ideas. Got great idea from this blog!

    ReplyDelete